We are looking for an experienced writer, able to create compelling and inspiring content in both Arabic and English, that speaks clearly and consistently to the core Qatar Foundation messages.
Your role will be to engage all key audiences, with relevant and meaningful content, edited and planned appropriately, primarily to internal audiences.
The compelling content will then be distributed through the right channels that have been shown through analysis and measurement to be the key ways to reach each audience.
- Develop content, copy and concepts for internal communication purposes across a wide range of mediums
- Plan, co-ordinate, develop and edit unique, high quality, relevant and engaging content for publication at various platforms and channels including newsletters, brochures, website, presentations
- Ensure all Arabic produced content adheres to the highest Arabic language standards
- Understand the QF business objectives and ensure all Arabic produced content incorporates the overarching QF messages, tone voice, styling guide and follows the QF writing style
- Attend events and write follow-up stories on behalf of the other QF channels as a newsgatherer
- 5-7 years of experience in a copywriting role
- Bachelor of the Arts Degree (BA) / Bachelor of Science Degree (BS)
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills in both oral and written Arabic and English
- Good interpersonal and people skills
- Able to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Strong proficiency in MS Office applications
- Creating content for a wide range of platforms including brochures, websites, presentations, social media and film scripts