We need a Senior Copywriter who can help set the creative bar high at Daggerwing Group U.S. Using conceptual and innovative thinking, you will develop solutions to complex business problems, transforming opportunity into best-in-class content for a wide variety of clients and deliverables. We want someone with amazing copywriting skills and who brings conceptual thinking to our group. A fresh approach and divergent ideas are critical to us.
You have piqued our interest if you…
- Have a creative agency or branding background
- You are well versed in client service and comfortable working on multiple projects at once
- Love collaborating and working with a variety of personalities
- Have previously worked or dabbled in internal communications
- Can write brilliant copy and translate ideas into well formed stories, that capture the attention of busy people
- Have the ability to take on many “voices” to fit the project or hit the right brand tone or personality
- Can copyedit others copy to your hearts content
- Can copyedit your own work and likes to tinker with copy to “get it right”
- Have a good sense of self prioritization and time management
- You love to be creative, dial it up a notch and are curious about the consulting world
- Are ok with working in ambiguity
- Like to take on challenges and try new things
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communications, marketing, or equivalent, plus 5 years of creative copywriting, editing experience in a corporate or advertising agency environment.
- Excellent writing, copyediting and proofreading skills across a variety of topics and channels
- Demonstrated record of creating fun, witty copy that engages target audience and is on brand
- Resourcefulness and the ability to work independently
- Commitment to providing exciting, unparalleled content
- Ability to communicate well within a fast-paced, dynamic, geographically-dispersed team
- Excellent communication skills as this role is highly collaborative.
- Ability to manage multiple projects on deadline and keep team informed as needed
- Understanding of branding a huge plus
What makes someone thrive at Daggerwing Group?
- Keen orientation to teamwork, collaboration and refined relationship management skills, working across large global organizations and both in-office and virtual teams
- Passion for client service, especially in a creative marketing/communications environment
- Willingness to roll-up sleeves and do the work – regardless of level
- High interest in and ability to create employee experiences through written communications
- Entrepreneurial ability to get things done
- Ability to multi-task and work flexibly with shifting priorities and deadlines
- High tolerance for ambiguity and change
Daggerwing Group is Omnicom’s global Change Consultancy – today operating in seven offices across North America, EMEA and APAC.
We believe that the pace of change will never be slower than it is today. And we believe that a company’s growth is tied to the speed of customer and employee behavior change. That’s why Daggerwing Group focuses on helping companies accelerate growth by changing customer and employee behavior, fast.
Daggerwing Group helps clients change in four ways:
- Better deliver on the brand promise to customers
2. Activate corporate culture to improve business results
3. Realign the organization to be agile in the face of change
4. Engage and equip employees to deliver customer value